Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life is Beautiful Again!!!

Today is a very historic day! Why, you may ask? Well, today was the first day that this California girl got to put her toes in the Baltic Sea! Yes! History has been made! Today should become a holiday to be celebrated for years to come!

The Baltic Sea is so beautiful! It is very blue. It is very calm and peaceful. The sand is very soft and is the color of light brown sugar. If only it could taste like light brown sugar. Then i would never be able to leave! I have now decided that i could live in Poland because i could live close to the beach... I guess i would be happy living anywhere that is close to the beach. Hopefully, wherever i do end up living will be within walking distance of the ocean.

Going to the Baltic Sea was amazing! I highly recommend it to everyone!

No comments: