This week has been pretty busy. The schools that I have been going to now are much further away, so I have to wake up much earlier and then I get back later. But that's not all bad. It's allowed me to explore Gdynia more (about 40 minutes away by train) because that's where the schools have been located. Gdynia is a little bit more modern than Gdansk and I enjoy the differences. Plus, the schools that I have gone to there have been really nice. I get treated like a celebrity there. That's fun!
I went to a school there two days in a row this week, and each day, they had two students take me out to lunch at a really nice Italian restaurant that was located across the street. And i could get whatever I wanted from the menu. It was really fun being accompanied by students because they are easier to talk to than teachers because they are much closer to me age wise. On Tuesday, after lunch the two boys who were assigned to go to lunch with me volunteered to show me around the city more. That was a lot of fun. I got to see the harbor, the beach, the acqarium, and where the good shopping streets are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment