I love Copenhagen! It is so beautiful!!! The sky is a pretty blue, the air feels crisp and clean, the people are nice, there are little lakes and waterways everywhere, there are so many unique shops, and lots of great food to try. Everything seems to be within walking distance. Lots of people ride bikes! It is like bike night in slo (minus the craziness) everyday. Everyone wears coats because it is so cold. A lot of people go running with their dogs by the waterways. Everyone dresses really, really nice. There must be a law against baggy jeans.
There is so much to do here. There are a million stores, museums, and statues to visit. So far I have been to the Black Diamond Library/Royal Library, the Royal Copenhagen Porcelain Museum, and the Post Office Museum. I’ve gone to a lot of stores! Illium is a major department store here. It is like Nordstrom plus lots more and decorated in the Danish design style. It is five stories and has some form of a cafĂ© on every floor. It has a whole floor devoted to lamps and cooking ware. In other words, when I arrived on that floor I felt like I was in heaven. It also has a bookstore. They serve delicious triple chocolate cake. Definitely worth trying!
I am really enjoying everything about this city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment