I got lunch from a hot dog cart today. A lot of the tour guides I’ve been reading recommend trying out the hot dog stands. There are about 20 different types of hotdogs they can make for. There are different types of buns and different types of condiments that you can have them put on it. I tried a “Fransk Hotdog.” It was a hotdog put inside a hollowed out French roll. They put whatever condiments you want in the bread because it is like a bowl. Then they put the hotdog in. It was really good. It is not the same type of hotdog that we have in the US. It was lean and tasty. The bread made it really good. Their catsup was different than ours. It tasted more like tangy pizza sauce. Next time I think I will get it without the catsup. It definitely rivals the dodger dog. I think it’s on a whole other level!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment