Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Birthday Adventure!


To celebrate my birthday today, I decided to really celebrate! I went to Malmo, Sweden! I was in two countries on my 23rd birthday! It was so much fun! Malmo is amazing!!! I explored the shopping area that is close to the train station and saw the outside of an old castle. I was brave today. I had to take the train to go to Malmo. Thankfully, I was able to purchase a roundtrip ticket this time. That made it a lot easier. I had perfect timing at the train station. I literally bought my ticket and had five minutes to make the next train. There is a train to Malmo every 20 minutes. It is a one minute walk to the tracks from the ticket office. It was really fun to see Copenhagen from the train. So much pretty country side. I also got to see the Baltic while we were on the bridge that connects to Sweden.

1 comment:

kbroccoli said...

Yay for your birthday!!! So did you celebrate with any strangers or anything on your way? ;)