Wednesday, October 15, 2008



I ate lunch at a little coffee shop that is located on the second story of a bookstore. I ordered a chicken sandwich and a latte. The latte foam was shaped in the shape of a heart. The chicken sandwich was really, really good. The best sandwich I’ve had on this trip (although they all have been good). It had really tender slices of turkey with tomato, lettuce, and red onion. The bread was a brown wheat bun with lots of seeds and was very soft. I sat by the window and people watched as I ate my lunch. I had a great view.


I walked through a beautiful park. There was a sunflower patch. The sunflowers must have been at least 10 or 12 feet high. I took lots of pictures of them. The park led to the old castle. I walked around the outside of it but didn’t go inside. You have to pay to see the castle and I got there right at closing time. Oh well. It was still fun to see what I could see.


In Sweden there is no such thing as a free restroom. No matter where you go, you must pay 5 Kroner. It’s less than a dollar but it’s funny they make you pay. I wonder why…

No comments: