Today has been another great day. I started the day out by going to this really cute coffee shop that I’ve walked past a couple of times. It was delicious! I ordered a mokka. It came served in a clear glass cup with a small piece of chocolate. It was the best mocha I have ever had! I think Uptown Esresso in SLO has been beat in the competition of being the best coffee shop in the world! Each table had an orchid plant on it and a little cup that was filled with coffee beans with a candle in it. I sat at a high table by the window and enjoyed the view of a busy intersection. It was fun to see all of the people who walked, biked, and drove by. The whole coffee bar had a very calm feel to it. It was very upscale, but simple. I really liked it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment