The flight to Copenhagen went really smoothly. I’m not sure exactly how long it was but it took about 23 hours to get there due to the time changes. Whoever said the airlines were cutting back on the services they offer has never flown on KLM. Every hour they served a drink or snack or meal. There were two meals included on the flight: dinner and breakfast. Both were really good. They served ice-cream and cake, too! They showed three movies and passed out free headsets. I saw part of Hancock and Kung Fu Panda. Both movies remind me of Kim because she recommended them both to me after seeing them this summer.
I had an hour layover in Amsterdam. The stores in the airport were really similar to the stores in Solvang. I think you could buy the same exact souvenirs in Solvang. There was also a Starbucks in the airport! So, of course, I had to try it out. Plus, the fact that I was tired and needed a pick-me-up made it sound even better. I ordered a tall and they gave me a grande instead. Nice!
I hailed my first taxi at the Copenhagen airport. All of the taxis are Mercedes in Copenhagen. The ride to my hotel was really pretty. It was a nice intro to what the city is like. My hotel is nice. Small, but nice. There is a pretty view out of my window and the hotel is about a block away from the waterways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad I remind you of superheroes and funny pandas.
Post a Comment