Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Week 1 in Poland!
Today is my 7th day in Poland . After arriving and talking with the internship program, it looks like my internship has now just be postponed. It will be starting in about a week. A few of the other interns had problems with their visas so they couldn’t come sooner. In the mean time, I have gotten to speak at a few schools and see Poland . I will know in a week what is actually happening. In the mean time, I have been staying with the girl in charge of the program, Maria, and her family. They have been really nice. I have also gotten to hang out with Maria and some of her friends. We went dancing in Gdansk on Saturday night. Imagine walking through streets that are 1000s of years old at night time! Enchanting! I can’t wait to see more of the city because it is so historic. So maybe it will work out afterall… Keep praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!!! I'm glad it's gonna work out after all...what an answer to prayer!
Post a Comment