So not everything has gone to plan with my internship. Yesterday, I got an email saying that due to some visa problems with another one of the interns, the program was going to be postponed until a much later date. So, yeah. Not good news. It’s not looking like there is going to be an internship for me after all. However, they are still going to let me come to Poland and will provide me with free housing for a week or two. They are also going to show me around the city and local area.
At first I was really upset but then I realized that they were actually being generous by allowing me to still come and providing housing for me. It wasn’t their plan for the internship to be cancelled either. Now I need to figure out what to do after my time in Poland. I’m trying to find another internship or volunteer program that I can work with for a while. There is a slight possibility that I may get to work in an orphanage for a while. We shall see what happens. Thankfully, I serve a good God who loves me and always has my best interest in mind. In him I trust…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BOOO!!! That STINKS!!! Well, have fun on your FREE free time over there...I'll be praying for you these next couple of weeks!
Post a Comment